BenQ’s Zowie line of gaming mice have won over competitive and casual gamers by providing no-frills gaming mice that feel perfect, look clean and professional – and are built to last. The CSGO community is especially fond of this manufacturer’s offerings, and regularly debate just which of these mice is best – and why!
Zowies current lineup includes a total of 10 mice of various sizes, divided into four series. While this particular list is especially subjective, it’s fair to say that the community does tend heavily toward certain models. Without further ado, these are the best Zowie mice for CSGO!
The Top-Rated Zowie Mice for CSGO
|Top Pick||EC Series||90%|
|Runner Up||S Series||89%|
|Best for Palm Grip||ZA Series||89%|
|Best for Claw Grip||FK Series||89%|
Top Pick: EC Series
- 3310 optical gaming sensor with 400/800/1600/3200 DPI to ensure ultra-accurate movements and responsiveness, giving you the advantage on the battlefield
- Ergonomic design with multiple shapes and sizes to maximize performance and provide a comfortable gaming experience for competitive eSports players
- Consistent tactile feedback eliminating double switch presses, ensuring efficient functionality, and sleek design
- Adjustable report rate 125/500/1000Hz for different levels of responsiveness
- No drivers required, allowing players to plug and play
The first thing that must be said about the Zowie EC Series is that it is only available for right-handed users. Now that the unfortunate caveat is out of the way, consider that this is the sole mouse in the roster that features hand-specific ergonomics and is therefore most likely to be most comfortable for most users.
This ergonomic design allows for great grip both by claw or palm. The EC model is available in large and medium sizes.
Runner Up: S Series
- Shorter overall design with enhanced palm support allows more free movement.
- Mouse cable attachment point raised at an angle to lower the chance of cable drag on the mousepad.
- Front end of the mouse is raised to provide more space to place 4th finger.
- The concave curve design for users to hold and lift the mouse easily.
- Symmetrical right handed mouse developed for palm and claw grip usage.
The Zowie S Series is perhaps the most versatile of the ambidextrous lines, as it is optimized for both claw and palm grips. The “S” may well stand for “shortened”, as this particular model has the shortest footprint of the group.
A mid-rise hump and heightened front-end combine with the short footprint to create a stout form factor that many users claim is positively effortless to adjust to! S Series is available in medium and small sizes.
Best for Palm Grip: ZA Series
- 3310 optical gaming sensor with 400/800/1600/3200 DPI to ensure ultra-accurate movements and responsiveness, giving you the advantage on the battlefield.
- Ambidextrous design with multiple shapes and sizes to maximize performance and provide a comfortable gaming experience for competitive eSports players.
- Consistent tactile feedback eliminating double switch presses, ensuring efficient functionality, and sleek design.
- No drivers required, allowing players to plug and play backed by 1 year limited warranty.
The Zowie ZA Series is designed from the ground-up to be the preeminent form factor for dedicated palm-grippers. With a high, back-weighted hump and high-profile frame, the mouse isn’t gripped so much as it arches itself into the small of your hand and demands to be gripped!
The ZA series is available in large, medium and small.
Best for Claw Grip: FK Series
- Symmetrical right-handed mouse
- Mouse cable attachment point is raised at an angle
- 3360 sensor
- Ideal lift-off distance
- Plug and play (No driver needed)
The Zowie FK Series caters to the often-forgotten claw grippers with a thoughtful design that truly is made just for them!
The low-profile design is coupled with a front-weighted hump to promote and support a maintained claw grip in a way no other mouse ever has! The FK series is available in XL, large and medium.
What to Look for in a Zowie Mouse for CSGO
Zowie mice may be among the least flashy used by gamers, but the simplicity belies efficient design that actually gives consumers interesting choices at the point-of-sale rather than in-the-box! Confused? The following should make it all clear:
The first factor to consider when shopping for your Zowie mouse is – do you want a short or tall mouse, and should it be long or short? These fundamental differences affect which mice are best for which types of grips, and in turn the comfort and efficiency with which they can be used!
Zowie is perhaps the only mid-sized or major mouse manufacturer that releases most of their mice in a variety of sizes, and you should absolutely use this to your advantage! Some may not see the value in determining the best mouse size, but the difference is night-and-day in a fast firefight!
For better or worse, some of the mice only come in right-hand variants, whereas others are only available in an ambidextrous design. Leftys, make sure you don’t buy a right-handed-only mouse!
Last Updated on March 1, 2021