Multiplayer Online Battle Arena games, more commonly known as MOBAs, have rapidly become a favorite genre of casual gamers and pros alike. One thing both groups of players have in common is an ever-increasing thirst for more-specialized mice to meet their unique needs; thankfully, mice manufacturers have been keeping pace! The following are the best moba mice in the business, as proclaimed by pros and amateurs alike!
The Best MOBA Mouse
|Top Pick||Corsair Nightsword RGB||90%|
|Runner Up||SteelSeries Rival 500||88%|
|Budget Pick||PICTEK T7||84%|
|Luxury Pick||Swiftpoint Z||92%|
|Best Minimal||Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime||88%|
Top Pick: Corsair Nightsword RGB
- Corsair exclusive software automatically detects the center of gravity in real time, allowing you to adjust weight between 119g and 141g and fine tune balance to perfectly fit your grip
- A custom PixArt PMW3391 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps, gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra accurate tracking
- Built with a comfortable contoured shape that naturally fits your hand, with high-performance rubber grips inspired by Pro sports equipment
- Ten fully programmable buttons let you customize your gaming, with the in game advantage of powerful macros and key Remaps
- Includes two sets of weights with six mounting locations, Offering 120 different weight and balance configurations for a precisely calibrated gaming experience
The Corsair Nightsword RGB looks like a cross between a high-fantasy sword hilt and a deep-space alien mothership – and it actually performs even better than it looks! The master craftsmen at Corsair have created what is possibly the ultimate MOBA mouse by adding a plethora of programmable buttons at your fingertips, and variable weights to keep it balanced. The result is a mouse that is truly going to do whatever you want it to do.
If you want the quintessential MOBA mouse, look no further!
Runner-Up: SteelSeries Rival 500
- Fastest, most ergonomic button layout available – built around your thumb
- 16,000 CPI custom PixArt sensor for extreme precision
- SteelSeries exclusive tactile alerts let you feel in-game events
- Reinforced left and right mouse buttons with industry-leading 30 million click switches
- Fully-customizable with 15-programmable fast-click buttons; Grip Style: Palm, Claw, and Fingertip
The SteelSeries Rival 500 is truly a MOBA powerhouse! With 15 (!) programmable buttons, it’s easy to imagine feeling overwhelmed by all of the options at your disposal – but the designers of this clever mouse eschewed traditional button placement in favor of putting some of them in places where your resting fingers might already lie.
If you want even more options (literally) at your fingertips, this a great pick for your MOBA gaming needs!
Budget Pick: PICTEK T7
- 【Excellent gaming performance with 7200 DPI and 4 polling rate】 PICTEK T7 programmable gaming mice, default five DPI levels available from 1200/2400/3500/5500/7200 DPI. With two DPI button, you can adjust the dpi easily to get high accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed. 4 polling rate is adjustable: 125Hz/250Hz/500Hz/1000Hz, polling rate ensures smooth AND high-speed movement, up to 1000Hz makes it faster and more accurate than ordinary mouse.
- 【All mouse buttons are programmable】 support macro editing, 7 mouse buttons can be programmed by PICTEK easy-to-program gaming software which makes the mouse more intelligent and meets more demands for different games. Great value and control FPS gaming mouse, also excellent for MOBA/ RTS games. (Driver Disk included) Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc. ( Note: no programming function for Mac system).
- 【16 million color fancy cool LED backlit】 16 million color options for the backlight setting to match your style. Easily shut on AND off the backlight with the convenient switch on the bottom. Plus, adopts high-definition optical gaming sensor, ensure quickly switch for different games.
- 【Ergonomic design】 PICTEK T7 with symmetrical & streamlined provides a comfortable claw-grip design, long-term use without fatigue. Top choice for computer game players to keep your grip Firmly during game play. Excellent cool wired PC gaming mouse for casual gamers.
- 【Reliable quality & Service】PICTEK T7 PC gaming mouse, 30 million clicks lifespan , intricate polish manufacturing processes and meticulous assembly provide the functional reliability of the mouse for years. PICTEK will spare no effort to provide the satisfied service to every customer, feel free to contact us when you meet any problem, we will reply you within 12 hours to help you.
The PICTEK T7 is a surprising entry on this list for a number of reasons. To name a few – less than half of the price of the next-cheapest, virtually unknown brand name, and it’s… ugly. However… It absolutely deserves a spot on this list!
This mouse has great specs and customization that rivals anything else listed here, and the most amazing thing is – it’s an Amazon best seller with over 7,000 5-star reviews! How does this happen? Who knows!
All that can truly be said for certain is that PICTEK has captured lightning in a bottle with this mouse, and thrifty MOBA players would be silly not snatch one up before the price goes up!
Luxury Pick: Swiftpoint Z
- LIKE A GAMING KEYBOARD AND MOUSE COMBO ALL IN ONE - Loaded with 13 buttons, 5 pressure sensitive deep click buttons, side buttons, gyroscopic gesture control, vibration feedback, OLED screen, RGB LED & onboard memory - it’s not surprising the Z was voted best gaming mouse at CES. Unique button placement offers a better way of clicking buttons giving you unrivalled speed & precision. Access dozens of different actions while barely moving your fingers - Perfect for FPS, MOBA, RTS & MMO gaming
- PLAY LIKE A PRO: the Z mouse gaming software is powerful, customizable yet intuitive & easy-to-use. Start winning immediately with game detection & auto profile switching. Access 16 pre-made pro gaming profiles, source from our community or create your own. Any of the 13 buttons, deep click or gestures can become a keyboard, mouse, gamepad or joystick button. Record macros/combos like auto run, sniper mode (DPI shift), rapid reload / weapon switch, quick build, double click, or crouch jump
- PRESSURE SENSITIVE DEEP CLICK BUTTONS - add at least 5 extra buttons & new dimension to your game. Click for one action, deep click for a 2nd or use them together for a combo. Vibration feedback indicates you’ve triggered a deep click. Fly a plane with the analog joystick function powered by the gyro! Store your settings directly on the mouse's onboard memory & check the OLED display for quick config, DPI, profile & more. Match your color theme with the RGB LED and dominate the competition
- GAME LONGER IN COMFORT - Small, large, or XL hands the Z's ergonomic design fits like a glove. Play in comfort even during extended sessions. Further customize the Swiftpoint Z mouse by choosing your own button size & shape from the 4 included sets, 2 sets of adjustable bases/feet & a flight stick extender for joystick control. Wired to maximize performance & avoid the inevitable charging required with wireless gaming mice. Soft pads add side grip for the ultimate control. Glorious!
- TRIED THE REST? TRY THE BEST - Logitech, Razer, SteelSeries, HyperX or Corsair - Swiftpoint Z will rival them all. 13 buttons, 5 pressure sensors, 12K DPI PixArt PMW3360 Sensor, mechanical switches, PTFE skates, a gyro & onboard memory. Profiles: Apex Legends, Borderlands 3, COD War Zone, Cyberpunk 2077, Destiny 2, PUBG, CS:GO, Dota 2, FFXIV, R6 Siege, Fortnite, Overwatch, League of Legends (LoL), Team Fortress 2 (TF2), Valorant & World of Warcraft (WoW). This is the final mouse you’ll ever buy
The Swiftpoint Z is nothing if not wholly unique. The designers of this looks-like-a-half-transformed-robot-in-disguise mouse certainly did have a method behind their madness – it has gyro controls that allow it to function as a stealth joystick replacement! This innovation is a blessing for disabled gamers and experimenters alike!
Combining traditional mouse features with the gyro enables input that feels more like gesture control than anything else you might be used to.
If the thoughts of this strange alchemy has you brewing up ideas of your own – and your wallet can survive the hefty blow – give this once-in-a-lifetime mouse a shot in your MOBA of choice!
Best Minimal: Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime
- 6 programmable buttons
- On the fly DPI switching
- Metal spring left/right button tensioning system
- Cable length: 2.10 m, USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- High Speed Clicking
The Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime may sound a bit pretentious, but it is anything else in practice! This clean, angular mouse was designed in conjunction with pro MOBA players, and the result is a no-nonsense mouse that doesn’t offer as many programmable buttons as the competitors (6) but it does offer great accuracy in the heat of battle!
If you want an MMO mouse that’s more of a brawler than a mage, this is your best bet!
What to Look for in a MOBA Mouse
Like most varieties of gamers, MOBA junkies have an affinity for mice that look and feel great. They also have unique needs to consider, and the following are the most important to consider when shopping for your perfect MOBA mouse:
More so than most genres, MOBAs present players with a set of tools to work with, set cooldowns to keep things balanced, then leave players to solve the puzzle of what goes where, and when. Consequently, more so than most gamers, MOBA players need lots of hotkeys at their finger (or thumb) tips!
While you’ll certainly need a wide array of buttons at your command, you also need to ensure your primary buttons are of the utmost quality and designed to withstand many millions of clicks! Rest assured that all of the mice on this list are time-tested MOBA warriors!
Most MOBA matches are fast, frenetic, and leave players with an urge to play juuuust one more. Sound familiar? If so, you’ll already know the importance of finding a mouse that conforms well to your grip style (claw or palm) and is made of comfortable materials. The last thing a MOBA player should ever have to do is take a break because their hand is cramping!
Last Updated on March 1, 2021