Palm grip is the most common way in which gamers interact with mice, but many gamers are going about this all wrong! Peak control and accuracy require that you’re using a mouse that’s reciprocal of your grip type – step-up your game by getting a mouse specifically designed to handle like a dream by palm-grippers! The following are the best-of-the-best palm grip gaming mice according to hardcore and casual gamers all over the world!
The Top-Rated Gaming Mouse for Palm Grip
|Top Pick||Corsair Ironclaw||90%|
|Runner Up||Logitech G502 SE Hero||88%|
|Budget Pick||Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC||84%|
|Luxury Pick||Razer Basilisk Ultimate||92%|
|Best Ultralight||Xtrfy M4 RGB||88%|
Top Pick: Corsair Ironclaw
- Perfect for Larger Hands and Palm Grips: Lightweight at 105g and a contoured shape that’s sculpted specifically for palm-grips and larger hands
- CORSAIR’s Most Advanced Optical Gaming Sensor Yet: Native 18,000 DPI, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra-accurate tracking
- Ultra-Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks
- Seven Fully Programmable Buttons: Customize the way you play with powerful macros or key remaps giving you an in-game advantage
- Dynamic, Two-Zone RGB Backlighting: Experience dozens of customizable presets and effects to perfectly match your setup
Despite the ironic name (this is no claw grip mouse, after all), the Corsair Ironclaw edges out the competition for the number one spot! Usable wired or wireless, this meaty mouse begs your palm to rest atop it and command it’s 18k dpi sensor to gaming glory.
Ten programmable buttons and subtle rgb accents round-out an awesome package that is sure to please any palm-grippers out there!
Runner-Up: Logitech G502 SE Hero
- High performance hero 16k sensor: Logitech most accurate sensor yet with upto 16,000 dpi for the ultimate in gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness across entire dpi range
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save Upto five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange upto five removable 3.6 gram weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning. Requirements - Windows 7 or later. macOS 10.11 or later. Chrome OS. USB port
- Programmable RGB lighting and lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G Gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
The Logitech G502 SE Hero could well have taken the first spot save for one important caveat – it’s really, really long and not suited to smaller hands.
If that didn’t turn you off, consider this future-stylized silver/black/rgb rocket of a mouse for it’s 16k dpi sensor, 11 programmable buttons and adjustable weights.
As an added bonus, this mouse does of course feature one of Logitech’s famously smooth mouse wheels!
Budget Pick: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC
- Worlds NO.1 Best Selling Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB ‘19 - FEB’20) of Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, ID, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR
- 8, 000 DPI gaming-grade sensor responds precisely to movements. Customize your sensitivity settings to suit the sensitivity you like with Logitech G HUB gaming software and cycle easily through up to 5 DPI settings.
- Play in color with our most vibrant LIGHTSYNC RGB featuring color wave effects customizable across ~16. 8 million colors. Install Logitech G HUB software to choose from preset colors and animations or make your own. Game-driven, audio visualization and screen mapping options are also available.
- Play comfortably and with total control. The classic and simple 6-button layout and classic gaming shape is a comfortable time-tested and loved design. Each button can be customized using Logitech G HUB software to simplify tasks.
- Primary buttons are mechanical and tensioned with durable metal springs for reliability, performance and excellent feel. The crisp clicks and precise feedback delivers a great precision feel to maximize your fun in game.
The Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC also features a luxurious mousewheel! This colorful little mouse brings all of the essential features you’ve come to expect, and comes in an array of rare shades such as Lilac and blue.
If you wanna save a few bucks without feeling like you just saved a few bucks, you can’t ever really go wrong with Logitech!
Luxury Pick: Razer Basilisk Ultimate
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
- 3x Quicker Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: Razer Optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
- Included Customizable Chroma Lighting & RGB Mouse Charging Dock: Features 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles; provides 5 hours of wireless playtime within 10 minutes of charging
- 11 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
For your hard-earned dollars, you’ll get a 20k dpi sensor, 11 programmable buttons (including the awesome thumb clutch), a 100-hours-per-charge battery and a sleek stand for charging and storage.
The list continues, but you probably already bought it, huh?
Best Ultralight: Xtrfy M4 RGB
The Xtrfy M4 RGB is an interesting entry – available in quirky colors, this ultralight right-handed honeycomber has come out of nowhere to rave reviews by gamers across the web in recent months.
Highlights include vibrant RGB, a PixArt 16K DPI sensor and super-clicky buttons! If you need a lightweight mouse to rest your hand on this is the best of the best for palm grippers!
What to Look for in a Palm Grip Gaming Mouse
While most mice are very comfortable for palm-grippers, those specially designed for the technique will allow for improved comfort and efficiency. The key aspects to look for include:
Palm grippers are especially sensitive to mouse length and width. As you’ll want your palm to be fully at rest, it’s essential that all buttons are within easy reach of your fingertips – but also not so close that you end up with an unintentional claw grip!
Though it may vary by gamer and by mouse, most palm grippers will benefit from a high and back-weighted arch. It may take some experimenting to find what feels best to you, so it’s a good idea to visit a local electronics store (if possible) to experiment with various shapes and sizes.
With so much of your hand in contact with the mouse and exerting force from all directions, lesser mice will fall apart pretty quick! In addition to being designed explicitly for palm grip, ensure that your prospective mouse also has durable switches!
Last Updated on March 1, 2021